WE ARE A SPECIALIZED ROWING ACADEMY WITH FOCUS ON YOUNG ATHLETES
Decamillis Rowing Academy is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes to prepare children for a highly competitive level through instruction, training and competition. The academy provides a structured venue that gives rowers the opportunity to experience and learn the techniques of rowing, to train vigorously and to apply the lessons of training and competition through the spirit of good sportsmanship, cooperation and teamwork.
BANYOLAS ROWING CAMP
CANCELLED FOR 2020 DUE TO COVID
- COACHING, HOUSING, THREE MEALS AND 2 PRACTICES PER DAY.
- 1 DAY REST.
- TRAVEL TICKET IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE ATHLETE.
- COORDINATE WITH THE ACADEMY FOR BANYOLAS RECEPTION OR BARCELONA (BARCELONA PICK UP IS AN ADDITIONAL FEE)
- PRIOR TO TRAVEL HAVE TO SIGN THE WAIVER.
- FOR PAYMENT AND MORE DETAILS
Athletes with two oars-one in each hands- are scullers. There are three sculling boats
2. The double – 2x(two people)
3. The quad – 4x (four people)